Celebrities Tea Story
Recently it has become really cool to spend your time together with your friends just drinking tea. Now the caramel coffee late and cinnamon cappuccino can be skipped and you can be easily spotted with a cup of steaming cup of aromatic tea. More and more popular people prefer to drink tea than coffee because tea is considered to be more beneficial and at the same time it is a treat for senses. There appeared a lot of fans among the musicians and celebrities who like the flavour offered by the tea. Even though every person has own preferences there are so many different blends available on the market that everybody can find the one that will be the most suitable.
Some of the most popular herbs that are used in these teas are; Chamomile, Anise, Lemongrass, Mint, and lavender to name just a few.
How and Why Celebrities Make Tea to Stay Healthy!
Tea parties have become the trend off late and drinking tea reflects elegant style and utmost sophistication. Tea has many health benefits which may be a reason why it has gained popularity among health conscious personalities. There are many kinds of tea; green, black, oolong, white etc. and each offers several health benefits. Tea houses have come up across the globe that serve world-class tea which makes your tea drinking experience an unforgettable one.
The following section provides information regarding famous personalities who are hooked to the wonderful beverage not just for it's great flavor, variety and the associated lifestyle, but for its health benefits as well!
- You may think Led Zeppelin and tea don't go together; but in reality former bad boy rockers Led Zeppelin now prefer tea. You shall be surprised to know that on a recent tour, they ordered a little more than a constant supply of herbal tea. Robert Plant, the lead vocalist of the band is famous for carrying a mug of hot tea with honey while on tour.
- If you are into pretty faces, then you have no doubt heard about the beautiful Heidi Klum. Many wonder, what could be the perfect date for her and her husband, as everyone is aware they both are extremely busy people. Well, once they did go on a three hour tea date in London, and what could be a more special way to relax and spend time with your loved one?
- We all know Maggie Grace as Shannon Rutherford on the hit series, Lost. In London she was caught sipping a humble cup of tea with Blake Mycoskie who is the fonder of TOMS Shoes.
- Even famous personality, Oprah Winfrey drinks green tea for health purposes.
- Gwyneth Paltrow is another tea lover who can't seem to get out of the house without a cup of green tea.
These celebrities and more are getting hooked on to the great taste and aroma of a perfectly brewed cup of tea. I'm sure non-tea drinkers were encouraged to try drinking tea based upon their favorite celebrity.
If not, tea drinking is still a great experience and it also helps promote good mental and physical well-being. Tea is the perfect excuse to get together with your old friends or have some time alone, whatever may be the occasion, a perfectly brewed cup of lip-smacking tea suits one and all.
What do you know about teas? Are you a tea drinker or a tea giver/philanthropist? Well I'm both, and embrace that creating a great cup of tea is like a form of dance. It's dramatic, I agree. Visit Different Types of Teas now Different Types Of Teas so you can continue to benefit from that which you love. For more information on this check out my information on Squidoo at: Types Of Teas